A concealer is a kind of cosmetic product that is the way to achieving a perfect finish. Makeup artists always use concealer because it doesn’t just cover dark circles but also conceal blemishes and age spots.
For getting an expert finish even tone look, just add a color correcting concealer to your makeup routine. So, let’s discuss with bebeautifulgirls, well known Jeffree star MAGIC STAR Concealer – whether it works or not? There are so many variant shades available at Jeffree star that match your skin tone.
Magic Star Concealer provides a natural satin-matte finish. The liquid formulation glides smoothly over the skin. It is available in 30 shades to match all skin tones. The smooth and lightweight formula contains aging properties which gives effortless application.
Price: $22.00, 3.4 ML (0.115 FL OZ)
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Methyl Trimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Tribehenin, Carnosine. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), CI 77492, CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
Ingredients callouts: Free from Fragrance, Paraben, and Talc
What it is:
Jeffree’s unique creamy, high coverage liquid concealer
What Jeffree Star Magic Star Concealer claims:
This full-coverage, long-wearing liquid concealer has 20% pigment and can cover tattoos.
What it does:
Its creamy formulation helps even out Skin Tone. Jeffree Star Concealer covers dark circles, spots, and other skin imperfections.
Also, it has anti-aging properties that help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It gives a flawless effect for hours. So, it enhances a self-setting effect and increased wear time.
How it works:
With this magically lightweight, blendable concealer works on blemishes, rednesses, dark spots, and other imperfections to even out all skin shades. The hydrating formula blends easily and dries down to a matte completion without building up or wrinkling.
My write-up on Jeffree star magic star Concealer
I have used this concealer for cutting wrinkles, under eyes, and even as a foundation substitute. It creases a little on the lid but it may not crease on the actual face.
It is a perfect match with my skin color. The doe-foot is a great shape for getting into the under-eye as well. And as a side note, the component makes me very glad and helps me to remember Sailor Moon.
I like using it for a cut crease to get the most punch of pigment. It’s additionally incredible to join with a more skin-matching shade for under eyes and nose. It really gives a decent shine.
I don’t use it consistently because it is somewhat pricey compared to my Maybelline fit me concealer which I used previously. This has a beautiful full-coverage finish that makes my skin look stunning.
The shade range is amazing. C0 pure white shade is the lightest color and the deeper color is C30. I use the second lightest concealer shade for a brightened under eye and this single shade is perfect color matching for me. A little bit goes far with this lightweight formula.
It keeps going the entire day and is so lighting up. It has astonishing coverage and doesn’t dry out my under-eyes. It’s so lightweight you don’t even feel you’re wearing anything besides still gives you so much coverage.
It applies so smoothly, not thick but rather light enough so it spreads and is easy to work with it, with a damp beauty sponge. I think I got a shade excessively light for my skin but I like concealers that are a tad lighter so it resembles a highlighter as well.
To top it off, the packaging is insanely cute. It comes with a giant pink crystal lid and the cute little gold star on top, which makes the product feel more luxurious. The tube has a crystal-like bottom. The doe-foot applicator has a hole in the center to take for extra product pickup. The applicator fits perfectly under the eyes due to its shape.
Consistency: Creamy but thin, is unscented, and has a buildable medium to full coverage.
It works pleasantly on my unfortunately large pores and fills them nicely without leaving crater holes. It doesn’t appear to cake even night-time of utilization.
The finish is matte and so flawless. It said wrinkles and pores are gone; it had a blurring effect that left my skin looking so smooth.
Dark circles completely disappear with this. A few people would state it’s extremely pricey yet simply like the rest of Jeffree stars products; you’re getting amazing quality at the cost.
It certainly has any kind of effect on how my skin cares for applying and setting it. No other product has done this for me I’m so glad I purchased.
How to apply:
- With the help of the doe-foot applicator, apply concealer where required.
- Use your fingertips or a damp makeup sponge or brush to blend over your skin.
Jeffree star magic star Concealer Swatches:
Jeffree star concealer shades:
For Fair skin tone:
- C0: Pure white
- C1: Very light skin with rose undertones
- C2: Fair skin with neutral undertone
For Light skin tones:
- C3: Light skin with vanilla beige undertones
- C4: Light skin with rose undertones
- C5: Light skin with neutral undertones
- C6: Light skin with olive undertones
- C7: Light to medium skin with rose undertones
- C8: Light to medium skin with yellow undertones
For Medium skin tones:
- C9: Medium skin with warm peach undertones
- C10: Medium skin with olive undertones
- C11: Medium skin with rose undertones
- C12: Medium skin with peach undertones
- C13: Medium skin with neutral undertones
- C14: Medium skin with yellow undertones
For tan skin tone:
- C15: Tan skin with golden olive undertones
- C16: Tan skin with warm neutral undertones
- C17: Tan skin with rose undertones
- C18: Tan skin with neutral undertones
For Medium-dark skin tones:
- C19: Medium-deep skin with golden undertones
- C20: Medium-deep skin with warm olive undertones
- C21: Medium-deep skin with golden yellow undertones
For Dark skin tones:
- C22: Deep skin with golden orange undertones
- C23: Deep skin with rose undertones
- C24: Deep skin with warm neutral undertones
- C25: Deep skin with neutral undertones
- C26: Deep skin with olive undertones
For very dark skin tones:
- C27: Very deep skin with rose undertones
- C28: Very deep skin with neutral undertones
- C29: Very deep skin with yellow rose undertones
- C30: Very deep skin with golden undertones
- Peach / Color Corrector: equalize dull under-eye circles, dark spots, and acne scars
- Green / Color Corrector: equalize redness of the skin
Benefits of Jeffree star magic star Concealer
- This weightless concealer delivers non-cakey coverage for all skin types.
- The liquid formula blends effortlessly and creates the illusion of perfect skin.
- Its smooth formula blends effortlessly with just a wave of your magic wand.
- Among the wide range of complexion products are the long-awaited reveal of the magic star high coverage liquid concealer formula.
- Its doe-foot applicator helps you get an even amount of concealer.
- Cruelty-free/No Animal Testing
- The hydrating formula provides a fresh look
- Gives oil-free look for oily skin type
- Sometimes creases too much and made my foundation separate, doesn’t completely set, even with translucent loose setting powder. The star broke off when I got it.
Availability: Easy (you can purchase it its site jeffreestarcosmetics.com)
Jeffree star magic star concealer delivers weightless even look and non-cakey coverage. But after a while, it may crease, sometimes it happens to someone, not everyone. Other than that, it works very well.
Would I recommend and repurchase Jeffree star magic star concealer?
Its matte and hydrating formula works very well for me. So, definitely I recommend and repurchase it.
Hope you found this review helpful. Kindly comment and share your experience on bebeautifulgirls.
You may also like
- Just herbs 16 mini Lipstick Sampler Kit Review and Swatches
- Burt’s Bees Pink Blossom Tinted Lip Balm Review
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balms Swatches
- Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum Review
- Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation Review
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm-Red Dahlia Review
- The ultimate guide of buying elf Poreless Putty Primer