Many factors can lead to darkness around the lips, including hyperpigmentation, hormone imbalance, and a variety of others.
These are typical, and we frequently attempt to conceal them with makeup. However, you may treat these black spots at home with a few organic ingredients.
These ingredients may be used alone or in combination with other ingredients. The list of treatments you can try to lessen pigmentation around the lips.
2. Rub a raw potato on the pigmented regions for a natural treatment for pigmentation around the mouth. Potatoes have a whitening effect, which enhances the look of the skin.
3. Apply a paste of gram flour, turmeric powder, and curd on the darkness around the mouth. This is one of the most effective natural treatments for melasma near the mouth.
4. Aloe Vera gel and coffee powder are an efficient mixture for lightening skin pigmentation. See the difference by applying this paste.
5. An excellent home treatment for pigmentation is lemon juice. Apply it to the face after mixing it with honey, and let sit overnight.
6. Apply a face pack made from a combination of lemon juice and cucumber juice. It also works nicely to rub a lemon slice over the skin's dark spots.
7. Blend some raw papaya with some rose water and use it as a face mask. Papaya's A and C vitamins help to brighten the dark areas.