We all get very worried when it comes to our hair. One of the best factors is Tea tree oil which acts as a blessing for your damaged hair. Tea tree oil will assist you to beat in such problems like itchiness, dryness, or dandruff. Therefore, today we are talking about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo. Let’s discuss, Does this tea tree shampoo work or not?
Tea tree oil has proven to be beneficial in dandruff and hair loss problems. These problems are prevalent because of improper cleaning of hair follicles that results in clogging of dirt and impurities.
Some of the main known benefits of tea tree oil for hair:
- Purifying of the Hair and Scalp
- Treats Dandruff
- Healthy Hair Growth
- Improved Scalp Health
About Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo formulated with rich ingredients like lavender, tea tree oil, and peppermint. Using this rich shampoo cleanses your scalp leaving your hair loaded with vitality and luster.
Featuring natural tea tree oil, the shampoo offers a tingling feeling to invigorate your scalp. The refreshing scent gives you a breath of fresh hair. It is also enriched with a color-safe formula.
This Special formula with essential nutrients builds blood circulation in your scalp thus nourishing and refreshing your dull hair.
Price: $14.50, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml)
Available bottle sizes:
2.5 fl. oz., 10.14 fl. oz., 16.9 fl. oz., 33.8 fl. oz. (L)
lavender, tea tree oil, and peppermint
Ingredient list: Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MIPA, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Hedychium coronarium (White Ginger) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Algae Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-7, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PEG-12 Dimethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).
Ingredients callouts: Free from Paraben
Formulated for: Damaged Hair
Ideal for: both Women and Men
What Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo Claims:
The reviving scent of the tea tree provides an invigorating aromatherapy experience like no other.
My write-up on Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo
I have heard such a lot of great things about this shampoo, so I had to offer it a try. The Tea Tree Shampoo may be a great product to use once every week approximately. It feels amazing on the scalp. I actually just like the cooling sensation it gives.
I have very fine, oily hair. So this product is simply too heavy to use daily. Once I do use it, my hair feels very healthy and moisturized. I really like to use it on each day once I know I do not have plans and may just throw it up during a ponytail or bun.
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo is especially good for people that have dandruff, I personally use it because it strips all the hairspray and products out of my hair, leaving it feeling and looking out healthy. It also helps with a dry scalp giving it a cool minty feeling and helps soothe a dry itchy scalp.
Tea Tree Special Shampoo contains special ingredients and tea tree oil to assist wash away impurities leaving hair fresh, clean, filled with vitality, and luster for all hair types.
Tea tree oil, peppermint, and lavender invigorate the scalp and leave hair fresh and great scent. This tea tree shampoo from Paul Mitchell provides Color-safe hair care and It doesn’t lather much like other hair products.
Also Check: Oribe Gold lust Dry Shampoo Review
Tea Tree has multiple properties, fight against bacteria also as helping unclog pores on the scalp, which suggests tea tree oil can work to clear and strengthen the skin on the scalp helping to stop infections or conditions like dandruff, eczema.
Gently washes away everyday impurities with Tea Tree Special Shampoo. Natural tea tree oil and peppermint soothe the scalp and lightweight notes of lavender leave hair smelling fresh. The scent of the tea tree enhances an aromatherapy experience like no other.
Texture: Not too thick but not runny
Color: Light green color shampoo
Fragrance: Minty like peppermint
It is a plastic bottle with a flip-open top. The dark green color bottle is opaque and you can not see what proportion product is left. Due to flip open cap bottle, some shampoo leaked out that the top got partially unscrewed all alone, so it is not especially travel-friendly.
Why you should love Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo?
There are some reasons to like Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo.
- This Moisturizing Shampoo may be a color-safe, vegan, paraben, and cruelty-free formula that cleanses hair and leaves it smelling phenomenal. and therefore the scent wakes up your senses.
- Tea Tree Special Shampoo gently washes away impurities and dirt completely.
- Invigorate the scalp and leave hair smelling incredible with Natural tea tree oil, peppermint, and lavender.
- This #1 best-selling shampoo contains special ingredients and tea tree oil to assist wash away impurities leaving hair fresh, clean, and stimulates the scalp.
- This invigorating cleanser provides extra protection and leaves strands refreshingly clean and filled with shine which great for all hair types.
- This fragrant cleanser gets eliminate impurities and treats your senses to invigorating peppermint and tea tree oil.
- It gives you a breath of fresh hair while giving its lavender fragrance all through each strand of your hair.
Also Check: Pantene Rose Water Shampoo Review
Pros and Cons of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo
- Color-safe formula
- Contains tea tree oil which helpful for dandruff and dry hair
- Gently wash away impurities
- Very exceptional tingling sensation on the scalp
- Cleans hair and scalp completely
- Doesn’t Lather Well
- Dries out hair if used regularly
- Contains SLS
- Packaging might be better, more travel friendly
How to use it?
- Take a significantly small amount of this special shampoo onto your hair and apply it to your wet hair.
- Gently massage into a rich foam for a few moments.
- Then wash it off completely with clean water.
If you are mostly worried about your hair being damaged because of dust and pollution. At that point, stop worrying as Paul Mitchell presents this Tea Tree Special Shampoo which acts as a blessing for your damaged hair. So I highly recommended Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo for people with dry and damaged hair.
Would I Recommend and Repurchase Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo?
Based on all of the above, I would choose this shampoo again. So, yes, I will definitely recommend and repurchase it.
Frequently asked questions
What % tea tree oil is in Paul Mitchell shampoo?
Tea Tree Special Shampoo contains less than 1% Tea Tree Oil.
Is Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo good for oily hair?
Yes, This shampoo leaves hair refreshingly clean and full of shine on oily hair. But, you may not use it on a daily basis with oily hair.
You may also like
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balms Swatches
- Nature Republic-Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Gel: Review
- DIY Face Moisturizer – Easy to Make at Home
- How to Make Rosewater at Home using Dried and Fresh Roses
- Younique Lash Serum Reviews
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Review
- Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation Review