Double cleansing is a method that includes using two different cleansers to clean your skin.
In the first step of the double cleanse procedure, an oil-based cleanser is used to wipe off all of the skincare and makeup products from the face.
After that, a foamy cleanser is used to remove the grime and makeup that the oil has broken down.
1. Removes all traces of makeup with a wipe 2. Extremely cleans the skin 3. Helps in skin moisturization
1. Take a bit of face oil on your palm and massage your hands gently. This will equally distribute the product on your hands and slightly thin it out.
2. The oil will become opaque in the colors of your makeup as you rub it all over your face. Massage it into the creases with your fingers.
3. The oil will become opaque in the colors of your makeup as you rub it all over your face. Massage it into the creases with your fingers.
4. Either use a tissue to wipe it away or immediately wash it away with a face wash.
5. Lastly, cleanse your skin with your normal face wash or a foamy cleanser. The results will be apparent even if you need to use a bit more face wash than normal if your skin is oily.