Whenever it comes to makeup and cosmetics products, We all are anxious about whether it will suit your skin, whether it’ll damage your skin and whether it will give you a naturally flawless look.
The foundation plays a significant role in makeup. So, we want it to remain on our faces for a long time. Therefore, today I am going to review Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation. Well, let’s see, Will your search end here or not?
Estee Lauder double wear foundation Reviews Medium to full coverage foundation has 24-hour staying power. Estee lauder double wear foundation color provides the perfect shade match for all skin types.
It might be a bit dry for people with dry skin, especially during the winter season. But, overall, Estee Lauder double wear foundation is a great foundation for oily skin.
Double Wear is a matte foundation and SPF 10 covering imperfections with buildable coverage and protects the skin. For all skin tones, it gives a wide range of shades.
It looks fresh, flawless, and a natural liquid foundation unifies uneven skin tone and feels lightweight and so comfortable. Estee lauder foundation is silicone-based because it contains silicone ingredients Dimethicone and Methicone.
Price: $43.00, 1 fl oz(30 ml)
Estee lauder double wear foundation ingredients
Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methicone, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredient Callouts: Fragrance-free.
What Estee Lauder Claims:
A Double wear foundation with clinically proven staying power.
What it does:
It is available over 55 shades of a wide range that flatter all, including cool, neutral, and warm undertones to match all skin tones. 24-hour staying power gives long wear and No touch-ups needed. This waterproof and long-wearing makeup remains fresh and natural through sweat, heat, and humidity-resistant.
What else you need to know: This product is dermatologist-tested, non-acnegenic, oil-free, and transfer-resistant.
My write-up on Estee Lauder double wear light foundation reviews
It is my holy grail foundation. Due to the buildable formula, I believe that it gives you the options to have the best of both natural and full coverage. There is a wide shade range, so I’m sure there’s a shade for almost everyone.
Whether you are extremely pale or too dark, they have a shade for you. The most significant advantage of this foundation and, honestly, its legacy is that this stuff stays.
Usually, Foundation doesn’t oxidize as the day passed; that is a problem with many darker shade foundations. I will say this foundation does sometimes oxidize, so keep that in mind when picking a shade.
Even if I’m sweating, the foundation stays, put without caking up, and looks flawless. If your skin is adequately hydrated, primer is not required, and makeup will last longer. It contains SPF 10 that is a physical sunscreen.
It never gets to the point where it looks horrible or even a little bad. What I also love about Double Wear is it does not clog my pores. It’s an oil-free foundation that works great for people with oily skin.
You will notice a difference between this foundation and any other one you have tried. When you first put it on, it doesn’t look great, but that’s okay, give it like 15 minutes for it to melt in, and it looks gorgeous, and it plays well with other face products like concealer, primer, highlight, blush, etc.
No foundation use to “stay in place” for more than 2-3 hours with oily to combination skin, you had to do touch-ups and setting the face again and again, but with this foundation, that problem is gone as it keeps the oil-free look.
Since the Estee lauder double wear maximum cover foundation is a lightweight and oil-free formula, it won’t irritate breakouts. It is my most long-wearing foundation, and I swear it lasts more than 8 hours. It is the type of foundation where it seems great the longer you have it on.
I think Revlon ColorStay Foundation is the exact dupe of Estee lauder double wear foundation.
The bottle comes with a screw-top gold cap in a dark blue cardboard box with gold writing. It has gold and black lettering on the glass bottle. As it is made with sturdy glass, it does not travel friendly.
The coverage is impressive, depending on how it’s applied. The coverage is buildable. However, I recommend going for the medium coverage because it tends to look cakey and streaky when used heavily. There is a tone for the majority of skin colors. The coverage is flawless for about 7-8 hours, and then it does slightly change depending on the weather or condition.
How to apply Estee lauder double wear foundation:
Apply foundation using foundation brush, sponge, or fingertips. Start from the middle of the face to outward to make smooth, even skin. Apply a loose powder to clear it above Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup as a setting powder for a perfect matte finish.
[Know about Renee fab5 (5 in 1 lipstick) Review & Swatches]
Estee Lauder double wear foundation Swatches
Estee Lauder double wear foundation shades
Choose the right Estee Lauder Double Wear stay-in-place foundation shade color.
For Pale white or very fair skin tones:
- 0N1 Alabaster – lightest with pink dominant neutral undertones
- 1C0 Shell – very light with cool pink undertones
- 1W0 Warm Porcelain – very fair with warm or yellow undertones
- 1N0 Porcelain – very light with neutral undertones
For Fair skin tones:
- 1C1 Cool Bone – Fair skin with cool, rosy-peach undertones
- 1W1 Bone – light with yellow or warm undertones
- 1W2 Sand – Fair to light skin with warm, subtle olive undertones
- 1N1 Ivory Nude – Fair skin with neutral undertones
- 1N2 Ecru – Fair to light skin with neutral rosy undertones
For Light skin tones:
- 2C0 Cool Vanilla – light skin with cool pink undertones
- 2C1 Pure Beige – light skin with cool, pink-peach undertones
- 2C3 Fresco – light with cool rosy beige undertones
- 2C4 Ivory Rose – light with cool rosy undertones
- 2W0 Warm Vanilla – light skin with warm or yellow undertone
- 2W1 Dawnlight with warm or peach undertones
- 2W2 Rattan – light with warm olive undertones
- 2N1 Desert Beige – light with neutral undertones
- 2N2 Buff – light with neutral, subtle golden undertones
For Medium skin tones:
- 3C1 Dusk – medium with cool, peach undertones
- 3C2 Pebble – medium with cool rosy undertones
- 3C3 Sandbar – medium with cool, pink undertones
- 3W1 Tawny – medium with warm yellow undertones
- 3W1.5 Fawn – medium with warm, golden-olive undertones
- 3N1 Ivory Beige – medium with pink dominant neutral undertones
- 3N2 Wheat – medium with neutral, subtle golden undertones
- 3W2 Cashew – medium with warm olive undertones
- 3N2 Wheat – medium with neutral undertones
For Medium Dark skin tones:
- 4C1 Outdoor Beige – medium-dark skin with pink or cool undertones
- 4C2 Auburn – medium-dark with cool red undertones
- 4W1 Honey Bronze – medium dark with warm or yellow undertones
- 4W2 Toasty Toffee – medium dark with warm olive undertones
- 4W3 Henna – medium dark with warm red undertones
- 4W4 Hazel – medium dark with warm, golden-olive undertones
- 4N1 Shell Beige – medium-dark with neutral undertones
- 4N2 Spiced Sand – medium-dark with neutral, subtle golden undertones
- 4N3 Maple Sugar – medium-dark with neutral red undertones
For Dark skin tones:
- 5C1 Rich Chestnut – dark with cool, subtle red undertones
- 5C2 Sepia – dark with cool pink undertones
- 5W1 Bronze – dark with yellow or warm undertones
- 5W1.5 Cinnamon – dark with warm olive undertones
- 5W2 Rich Caramel – dark with warm yellow undertones
- 5N1 Rich Ginger – dark with neutral undertones
- 5N1.5 Maple Deep – dark with neutral, golden-red undertones
- 5N2 Amber Honey – dark with neutral, subtle golden undertones
For Deep skin tones:
- 6W1 Sandalwood – very deep with warm golden undertones
- 6W2 Nutmeg – very deep with warm brown undertones
- 6C1 Rich Cocoa – very deep with cool pink undertones
- 6N1 Mocha – very deep with neutral undertones
- 6C2 Pecan – very deep with cool red undertones
- 6N2 Truffle – very deep with neutral, subtle brown undertones
For Extra Deep skin tones:
- 7W1 Deep Spice – extra deep with warm golden undertones
- 7C1 Rich Mahogany – extra deep with cool red undertones
- 7C2 Sienna – extra deep with cool, rich-red undertones
- 7N1 Deep Amber – extra deep with neutral brown undertones
- 8C1 Rich Java – deepest with cool brown undertones
Pros of Estee Lauder double wear foundation
- Won’t clog pores
- No settling into wrinkles, fine lines, or pores
- Controls oil throughout the day
- Provides Long-Lasting effect
- It blends well and gives an even tone to pigmented skin
Cons of Estee Lauder double wear foundation
- The other negative point is that it doesn’t come as a pump.
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Foundation feels very light on the skin and gives a natural finish. Moreover, a small amount gives you beautiful coverage. It is my go-to foundation, gives a flawless finish, and staying power is excellent. So this is a great foundation with full coverage and a long-lasting full day. Its liquid foundation shades have a matte finish, do not oxidize, and be very easy to use.