Best Lakme Foundations with price and shades
Apart from eyeliner and tinted lip balms, the foundation is one of the first cosmetics that most of us encounter. As a result, the best beginning step for any beauty appearance is to produce a perfect and natural-looking complexion, which may be done by properly applying foundation.
Foundation is one of the most essential yet difficult makeup products. Just a splash of the proper foundation may balance out skin tone, blur blemishes, boost radiance, and serve as a flawless surface for the rest of your makeup.
You can make your skin look perfect, blemish-free, and give you an instant glow when using foundation. You can conceal blemishes and marks by blending the foundation with your fingertips, a sponge, or a brush.
Lakme is India’s top makeup and skincare brand, offering high-quality, world-class cosmetics. Lakme has a large product range explicitly introduced for Indian skin tones by professionals. For over 15 years, Lakme Fashion Week, India’s largest fashion event, has revolutionized fashion in India.
7 Best Lakme Foundations
|Best Lakme Foundations||Price|
|1. Lakme Absolute Skin Natural Mousse Foundation||Check price|
|2. LAKMÉ Perfecting Liquid Foundation||Check price|
|3. Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Liquid Foundation||Check price|
|4. LAKMÉ Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation||Check price|
|5. Lakme Invisible Finish SPF 8 Liquid Foundation||Check price|
|6. LAKMÉ 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation||Check price|
|7. Lakmé Absolute 3D Cover Foundation||Check price|
Best Lakme Foundations Ever
In this blog, I’ll discuss the seven best Lakme foundations in India, which I believe are the best. So, let’s get started.
1. Lakme Absolute Skin Natural Mousse Foundation
Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Foundation has a whipped cream-like consistency and an SPF of 8. It gives you breathing natural skin with a feather-light finish.
It blends quickly and efficiently, resembling a velvety spread that can stay up 8 to 16 hours with little touch-ups.
This Lakme foundation is great for everyday usage because it feels light on the skin and lasts long, and it’s packaged in a beautiful spherical bottle.
While the coverage is light to medium, it can effectively conceal pores, lighten dark circles, moderate redness, wrinkles, and uneven spots on the face. What I appreciate best about it is that it is so gentle on the skin that you can use it daily.
It also regulates oil, which is a noteworthy function. You can’t see any shine on the T-Zone after a long period. Although it has a matte look, it does not dry matte. That’s makes it one of the Best Lakme Foundations for combination skin in India.
Price: INR 640 for 25 g (Get it at a discounted price on Amazon)
Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Foundation Shades
There are nine different shades of the Lakme absolute mattereal mouse foundation.
- Rose Fair: For fair skin with pink or cool undertone
- Ivory Fair: For fair skin with a neutral undertone
- Golden Light: For fair to medium skin with yellow undertone
- Golden Medium: For medium skin with a warm undertone
- Beige Honey: For medium or wheatish skin with yellow undertone
- Almond Honey: For medium-dark skin with a neutral undertone
- Rick Walnut: For dark skin with a pink undertone
- Medium Caramel: For dark skin with a yellow undertone
- Medium Toffee: For dusky skin with a warm undertone
Pros of Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Foundation
- Easily Available
- Light and smooth texture
- Blends easily
- Perfect for daily use
- Provides a natural matte finish
- Good staying power
- It gives light to medium coverage
- It didn’t cause breakouts
- Exceptionally controls oil
- Works nicely on the oily and combination skin types
- It covers dark patches, uneven skin, and lines
Cons of Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Foundation
- Unhygienic packaging
- Not suitable for dry-skinned beauties, especially in winter
- If you need heavy coverage, you may not like this.
2. LAKMÉ Perfecting Liquid Foundation
Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation is a water-resistant, smudge-proof, long-lasting liquid foundation. Vitamin E and silicones enrich the skin after application, rejuvenating, repairing, and nourishing it.
This Lakme foundation comes in a small bottle that is easy to carry anywhere. It quickly blends into your skin for a smooth, luminous, and feather-like finish.
It features a water-resistant, oil-free formula with Vitamin E for optimum coverage, and its oil-free formula makes it excellent for dry and oily skin types.
The foundation contains vitamin E, which soothes and hydrates the skin. In the winter, though, you may need to add a few drops of moisturizing cream.
Silicones are also present, which help with application and distribution, resulting in a more even-toned look. The formula is light and simple to use.
This silicone-based foundation has a thick and gel-like texture. It covers big imperfections with medium coverage and minor flaws with high coverage. It evens out skin tone and gives the face a natural glow.
Price: INR 155 for 27 ml (Get it at a discounted price on Amazon)
Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation Shades
Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation comes in four different shades to suit various skin tones: Pearl, Marble, Shell, and Coral.
- Pearl: For fair skin with a pinkish undertone
- Marble: For fair to medium skin with warm undertone
- Natural Shell: For a wheatish to the slightly dark complexion with warm undertones that blends well with Indian complexions.
- Coral: For dusky skin
Pros of Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation
- Most affordable lakme foundation
- It gives sheer to slightly moderate coverage
- Good for daily use
- Light on the skin, not too greasy, neither too dry nor matte
- Provides good concealing of imperfections
- It easily applies and blends with the skin
- Mild smell
- Keeps skin oil-free for a long time
- It gives a semi dewy finish
Cons of Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation
- It does not contain SPF
- Less variant of shades that may not suit every complexion
3. Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Liquid Foundation
This Lakme liquid foundation is the brand’s first foundation with an integrated primer for a flawless and even finish. This foundation will make your skin look natural and smooth throughout the day thanks to its SPF 20 and long-wear formulation.
This Lakme Foundation combines seamlessly and delivers a flawless, natural look. Because it is buildable, this foundation provides medium to high coverage for your convenience and depending on the occasion.
Its texture is naturally flowing and somewhat thick. Although it is significantly more hydrating than Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, it provides comparable coverage.
Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Foundation has additional primer benefits. This foundation has the same smooth silicone-like sensation as silicone-based primers.
The product is easy to work with and dries to a comfortable matte finish, and it doesn’t have a lot of creases. Therefore, it is one of the Best Lakme Foundations for oily skin.
Price: INR 475 for 25 ml (Get it at a discounted price on Amazon)
Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Liquid Foundation shades
Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Liquid Foundation has 16 various shades for all skin tones.
- Cool Ivory: For fair skin with pink undertone
- Warm Crème: For fair with yellow undertone
- Cool Rose: For light skin with a pink undertone
- Warm Sand: For light skin with a yellow undertone
- Warm Natural: For wheatish skin with a warm undertone
- Neutral Nude: For light skin with a neutral undertone
- Neutral Honey: For wheatish skin with a yellow undertone
- Cool Tan: For medium skin with cool or pink undertone
- Warm Beige: For medium skin with yellow undertone
- Neutral Medium: For medium complexion with a neutral undertone
- Cool Cinnamon: For medium-dark with pink undertone
- Warm Caramel: For medium-dark skin with a yellow undertone
- Neutral Almond: For medium-dark skin with a neutral undertone
- Cool walnut: For dark skin with pink or cool undertone
- Cool Cocoa: For dark skin with a yellow undertone
- Neutral Chestnut: For dark skin with a neutral undertone
Pros of Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Liquid Foundation
- Long stay matte formula
- Mild fragrance
- Perfect for oily skin
- There are 16 different shades to choose from
- A primer like a smooth feel
- Does not cause breakouts
- Blends well; less creasing
- Creamy liquid kind of consistency
- Medium to high coverage
Cons of Lakme 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Liquid Foundation
- Those with dry skin may find the texture a bit drying.
- Oxidizes to some extent
4. LAKMÉ Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation
LAKMÉ Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation is packed with Argan Oil, which moisturizes and hydrates your skin for a dewy and luminous look.
It features an SPF of 45 that protects your skin from the sun while providing medium coverage, making it ideal for everyday use. It hides the blemishes and dark circles; however, dark spots and acne scars require concealer.
It’s a serum-based liquid foundation that gives the skin a wonderful natural glow and is suitable for normal to dry skin types. Especially, Lakme serum foundation is one of the best Lakme Foundations for dry skin in India.
A breakthrough serum foundation has a silky fluid texture that mixes like a delicate BB cream on the skin. For dewy, glowing skin, it gives medium coverage. Overall, It is a Great Daily Wear Liquid Foundation.
Price: INR 680 for 15 ml (Get it at a discounted price on Amazon)
Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation Shades
Lakme argan oil serum foundation is available in ten different shades.
- Cool Ivory: For fair skin with pink undertone
- Warm Crème: For fair skin with a warm undertone
- Warm Sand: For fair skin with pink or cool undertone
- Cool Tan: For medium skin with cool undertone
- Cool Cinnamon: For medium skin with a warm undertone
- Neutral Honey: For medium complexion with neutral undertone
- Warm Beige: For Medium skin with a warm undertone
- Neutral Medium: For medium to the dark complexion with neutral undertone
- Warm Natural: For Medium-dark skin with a warm undertone
- Cool Walnut: For medium to dark skin with a cool undertone
Pros of Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation
- Medium buildable Coverage
- Gorgeous luxury bottle with a dropper
- Has SPF 45
- The soft texture blends effortlessly
- It doesn’t make skin oily
- Doesn’t feel too heavy on the skin
- No White Cast or White Dry Patches
- Best suited for normal to dry skin
Cons of Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation
- Oily skin requires the use of a compact powder first
- Expensive in terms of quantity
- Not appropriate for the hot or humid seasons
5. Lakme Invisible Finish SPF 8 Liquid Foundation
This Lakme foundation has an additional advantage of SPF8 and is exceptionally lightweight on the skin. The product’s SPF 8 makes it suitable for daytime makeup looks, and however, SPF 8 is insufficient.
The nicest part is that it is really light and mixes seamlessly. It doesn’t appear to be cakey in the least. It conceals minor imperfections, but it does not conceal dark patches or under-eye circles. For that, you’ll have to utilize concealer.
The good news is that it comes with a special spatula applicator that allows you to apply just the right quantity of foundation. Because it is completely water-based, it does not leave any stickiness or shinier skin.
It gives skin a dewy shine and lasts for an average time. It provides sheer, moderate coverage that is perfect for everyday wear.
It efficiently conceals minor blemishes; however, it does not conceal dark blemishes. Use a generous amount of the product to achieve greater coverage, or opt for the Lakme CC Cream for an extra dewy finish.
The texture of Lakme Invisible Finish SPF 8 Liquid Foundation is watery and light, and it offers adequate coverage for any minor imperfections. It’s ideal for oily to combination skin; however, those with dry skin may need to apply a moisturizer first.
Price: INR 280 for 25 ml (Get it at a discounted price on Amazon)
Lakme Invisible Finish SPF 8 Liquid Foundation Shades
- Shade 01 – For fair skin with pink undertone
- Shade 02 – For light to medium skin with yellow undertone
- Shade 04 – For wheatish skin with peach undertone
- Shade 05 – For dark skin with an orange undertone
Pros of Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Water-based formula
- It comes with an applicator
- Blends easily into the skin
- It gives the skin a healthy glow
- It doesn’t look cakey
- Lightweight formula and does not feel heavy on the skin
- Covers minor spots
- Give nice matte natural finish
- Smooth, creamy consistency
Cons of Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation
- Won’t hide dark blemishes
- SPF 8 is very mild sun protection
- Available in limited shades
6. LAKMÉ 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation
Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation is a long-wearing, lightweight foundation. Its ultra-lightweight formula lasts all day, and it has a natural finish and mixes beautifully to hide imperfections for a flawless face.
The consistency of Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation is light, smooth, and feathery, which easily goes over the skin. It does have an artificial cosmetics smell, but it isn’t overpowering.
It absorbs excess oil and sheen from my t-zone, leaving me with a dewy, non-drying matte look. You can add the 9 to 5 compact powder for a better matte look.
It has light coverage and is unable to conceal acne patches, dark circles, or other imperfections. You’ll need to use a concealer for that, and the Pond’s BB cream provides comparable coverage like this new mousse foundation.
Another feature of this foundation that I liked was that it didn’t emphasize dry patches or settle into the pores, and it only blurred the pores, making them appear smaller overall. It’s highly adaptable and suitable for all skin types – whether oily, combination, normal, or dry – it simply does a terrific job.
Price: INR 575 for 25 g (Get it at a discounted price on Amazon)
Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation Shades
Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation is available in twelve different shades for various skin tones.
- Rose Ivory: For fair skin with pink or cool undertone
- Natural Sand: For fair to light skin with a neutral undertone
- Beige Vanilla: For light skin with warm or yellow undertone
- Nude Brown: For light skin with pink dominant neutral undertone
- Rose Honey: For light to medium skin with pink undertone
- Bronzed Glow: For medium skin with a neutral undertone
- Beige Caramel: For medium skin with warm or yellow undertone
- Honey dew: For Medium-dark skin with a warm undertone
- Caramel: For dark skin with a neutral undertone
- Toffee: For dark skin with a neutral undertone
- Walnut: For deep complexion with a neutral undertone
- Warm Mocha: For deep skin with a yellow undertone
Pros of Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation
- Simple and travel-friendly packaging
- Weightless and incredibly light, just as promised
- Non-oily product
- Very pocket-friendly
- Provides a nice blurry effect on the skin
- Gives the face a fresh, bright look
- Does not make your base look cakey
- SPF 8 formula
- Leaves the skin with a lovely silky, semi-matte finish
- Lightweight formula
Cons of Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation
- Sheer coverage won’t conceal very dark spots and dark circles
7. Lakmé Absolute 3D Cover Foundation
The Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover Foundation has a water-based formula with vitamin B3 to nourish and purify your skin cells. It’s the ideal foundation for adding radiance to your face and complexion.
Lakme 3D cover foundation glides on effortlessly and blends perfectly with your skin tone for a natural-looking glow.
The coverage is extremely blendable and provides full coverage, and it’s also long-lasting, light, and provides a mattifying finish. It comes with a pump application.
The mousse sets on the skin, concealing pores and small wrinkles for a smooth final result. The product claims a 16-hour wear time and an SPF of 25 to protect your skin from the sun’s damaging rays.
This Lakme foundation is best suited to persons with oily or combination skin. People with dry skin should moisturize their faces thoroughly before applying this foundation. It’s one of the best foundations in India, and it has a natural finish.
Price: INR 750 for 15 ml (Get it at a discounted price on Amazon)
Lakmé Absolute 3D Cover Foundation Shades
Ten shades of Lakme Absolute 3D cover foundation are available for all skin tones.
- Cool Ivory: For fair skin with pink undertone
- Warm Crème: For fair skin with yellow undertone
- Cool Tan: For fair to medium skin with cool undertone
- Cool Cinnamon: For wheatish to medium skin with cool undertone
- Warm Sand: For medium skin with yellow undertone
- Warm Natural: For medium skin with a warm undertone
- Neutral Medium: For medium complexion with a neutral undertone
- Cool Walnut: For medium-dark skin with pink undertone
- Warm Beige: For medium-dark skin with a yellow undertone
- Neutral Honey: For medium-dark skin with a neutral undertone
Pros of Lakmé Absolute 3D Cover Foundation
- Doesn’t crease or look cakey
- It doesn’t feel heavy and gives a natural look
- Doesn’t leave a white cast
- Transfer proof
- Minimizes skin imperfections
- Gives a matte but non-drying out effect
- Doesn’t cause breakouts
- Provides full coverage
- Velvet Finish Formula
- Doesn’t oxidize
Cons of Lakmé Absolute 3D Cover Foundation
The best Lakme foundations are the ones listed above. Discovering the correct foundation is like finding a best friend because it is good makeup. You can pick between oil-based and water-based formulas depending on your skin type, and the creaminess of the products makes them perfect for oily skin. On the other hand, Liquid or water-based choices are appropriate for people with dry or normal skin.