Choosing the Best Organic Face Wash in India is not as simple as you may think. A good cleanser is the basis of a daily skin routine, and facial cleansing is the most basic and common step in any skincare routine, and it’s the first step toward maintaining healthy, moisturized, and clean skin.
We need to use natural and organic face washes that do not contain parabens, silicones, phthalates, or fragrances instead of using face washes that have harmful chemicals and allergies.
I’ve discovered a few organic and natural face washes that will make you feel fresh, calm, and ready for anything. So go ahead and pamper yourself; your skin will love you.
For every skin type and budget, I’ve compiled a list of the 11 Best organic face wash in India 2022.
11 Best Organic Face Wash in India 2022
|1. Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Facial Cleanser||Check Price|
|2. Mitti Se Aloe Clay Cleanser & Mask||Check Price|
|3. Mamaearth Tea Tree Face wash||Check Price|
|4. Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser||Check Price|
|5. Bella Vita Organic Vitamin C-glow natural Face Wash||Check Price|
|6. Roots & Herbs Anantmool Refreshing Face Wash Lep||Check Price|
|7. Juicy Chemistry Saffron, Marula & Ylang Ylang Organic Face Wash||Check Price|
|8. Vilvah Honey Fix Face Cleanser||Check Price|
|9. Oriental Botanics Activated Charcoal Bright Glow Face Wash||Check Price|
|10. Organic Harvest Skin Illuminate Vitamin C Face Wash||Check Price|
|11. KHADI NATURAL Neem and Teatree Herbal Face Wash||Check Price|
11 Best Chemical Free Face Wash in India 2022 – Organic, Paraben-free & Sulfate-free face wash
Nothing feels more relaxed than a luxurious skincare regime that leaves us feeling clean, fresh, and hydrated at the end of the day. It will be more effective if organic products are used since they are less prone to produce allergic reactions, inflammations, or irritations.
As a result, go natural! Check out these 11 best organic face washes for Indian skin that can cleanse and purify it.
1. Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Facial Cleanser
A perfect moisturizing face wash infused with pure rose jasmine essential oils. It’s a gentle foaming natural facial cleanser that has a potent blend of ayurvedic ingredients to cleanse and remove makeup and pollutants efficiently. Jojoba seed oil soothes and rejuvenates the skin, minimizing fine wrinkles and boosting suppleness.
Aloe Vera leaf juice cures and smoothes skin; black cumin seeds and vetiver root are antibacterial. The pure essential oil of rose has amazing emollient and moisturizing properties, keeping the skin supple, fresh, and hydrated, while the pure jasmine essential oil is an effective toner that helps decrease skin scars and scarring when used regularly.
Suitable for: Combination skin
Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Black Cumin seeds, Vetiver, Jojoba Oil
Price: INR 595 for 50 ml and INR 540 for 1150 ml
- Easy to use packaging
- It does not dry out the skin
- It has a beautiful floral scent that isn’t too overbearing
- It moisturizes and refreshes the skin
- Only a couple of little pumps are needed
- Gentle face wash
- Effectively cleans the skin
- Has skin-friendly natural ingredients
- It didn’t break me out
- It’s a little costly.
- Removes light makeup; this is not a face wash for removing heavy makeup.
2. Mitti Se Aloe Clay Cleanser & Mask
Mitti se is a company that promotes purity and believes in keeping nature in your hands. All of their products are made with natural ingredients. Mitti se aloe clay mask is available in dry powder form to prevent preservatives that make it the best natural face wash in India. It is free of harmful additives and chemical bases. It is entirely natural and unadulterated.
It’s made from nutrient-rich river bed mud from central India’s rain forest, immersed in aloe Vera juice numerous times until totally saturated. After that, it’s squeezed, cleaned, and ground into a fine powder. Lavender flowers, dried and powdered, are used. Mitti se face wash is good for all skin types, especially extremely sensitive ones. It can also be used instead of soap daily.
Suitable for: All skin types
Key Ingredients: Sarora, Aloe Vera, and Black Clay from the Riverbed
Price: INR 1150 for 60 gm
- 100% Natural & Handmade
- A soothing natural, earthy scent
- Free from Harmful Chemicals
- Minimizes pores
- No Added Preservatives, Colors, Fragrance
- Detoxifies and deeply cleanses every single dirt and grime
- Improves texture of the skin, making it smooth
- Restore pollution-damaged skin
- Controls oil secretion
- It doesn’t dry out the skin
- It’s pricey, but it’s worth a shot.
Mamaearth is Asia’s first certified made-safe brand. Mamaearth tea tree face wash is made from a natural combination of tea tree oil and neem. It helps to reduce acne by deep cleaning pollutants, battling bacteria, and preventing pimples and acne by regulating excessive oil production. It is one of the best chemical-free facewash for acne-prone skin.
This face wash gently removes dirt, dead skin, makeup, and other impurities from the skin without robbing it of its natural oils. Aloe Vera is a soothing face cleanser that reduces inflammation and redness. It takes delicate care of your skin while making it seem healthy and bright, and it has been dermatologically tested and PH-balanced. It is absolutely safe because it does not contain any potentially harmful ingredients.
Suitable for: Acne-prone and Oily skin
Key Ingredients: Neem, Tea tree oil, and aloe Vera
Price: INR 249 for 100 ml
- Hygienic packaging
- Pleasant smell
- Semi thick gel-like texture
- Little goes a long way
- It helps dry out acne and pimples
- Brightens face without drying it out
- Lather well
- Removes oil and dirt
- Dry skin may find it a little drying
4. Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser – Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater
Forest Essentials is an Indian luxury ayurvedic brand that claims to use only natural ingredients in all of its products. In addition, their manufacturing process is fairly authentic. Forest essentials gentle face cleanser is the best organic face wash for dry skin in India that contains Lemon essential oil, which is refreshing and uplifting. Organic honey is a natural humectant and purifying agent that removes pollutants from the skin, while steam distilled pure rose water firms and rehydrates the skin.
Suitable for: Normal to dry skin type
Key Ingredients: Anantmool, Honey, Nagkesar, Lemon, Rose
Price: INR 1395 for 200 ml and INR 975 for 130 ml
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Hygienic pump packaging
- Moisturizing as well as non-drying on skin
- Purifies and imparts a natural glow
- Maintains natural moisture
- Cleans the skin thoroughly and gently
- Leaves skin soft and hydrated
- It doesn’t lather too much
5. Bella Vita Organic Vitamin C-glow natural Face Wash
Bella Vita Organic is a well-known ayurvedic Indian brand that sells high-quality natural skincare and cosmetics worldwide. C-Glow, a Vitamin C face wash is the best face wash for glowing skin as it has natural and ayurvedic components that give your face a natural glow.
It de-tans, brightens, and soothes your face by controlling excess oil secretion. It cleans grime, impurities, and dead skin cells from your skin and pores. It’s the perfect facial wash for those who are frequently engaged in dirt and pollution.
Suitable for: All skin types
Key Ingredients: Vitamin C, Sandalwood, Honey, Coffee, Neem, Lemon
Price: INR 225 for 100 ml
- Affordable and quantity is also good
- Organic and free from all chemicals
- Completely sulfate & paraben free
- Brightens & soothes skin
- Clears excess oil, dirt & impurities
- Removes dark spots
- Improves skin tone
- Hydrates skin well
- Overpowering fragrance
- May cause breakouts
6. Roots & Herbs Anantmool Refreshing Face Wash Lep
Roots and herbs lep refreshing face wash is an herbal skin cleanser. It is cruelty-free and formed completely of natural ingredients. This nourishing face wash is free of SLS/SLES and contains natural ayurvedic therapy. Anantmool refreshing face wash lep is designed to give you clearer, fairer skin. It contains herbs, flowers, roots, and barks that have been mixed and prepared to the proper consistency. These herbs and steam-distilled essential oils soothe the skin from the sun, absorb dirt from the pores, and rehydrate the skin.
Suitable for: Normal skin
Key Ingredients: Amla, Anantmool, Rose Petals, Kapoor, Vertiver Root Extract
Price: INR 650 for 60 gms
- 100% vegan
- 100 percent free of paraben
- It comes in a powder form
- Non-drying doesn’t strip moisture from the face
- Gentle on the skin
- It makes a face fresh and smooth
- Brightens face, makes skin smooth and radiant
- Unhygienic packaging
7. Juicy Chemistry Saffron, Marula & Ylang Ylang Organic Face Wash
Juicy Chemistry’s natural organic products do not contain artificial additives. Juicy Chemistry Organic Face Wash is a mild yet powerful cleanser that nourishes and hydrates the skin. This face wash, which is packed with Saffron and Ylang Ylang oil, helps repair and nourish mature and severely dry skin.
This product contains pomegranate seed oil, which is high in punicic acid and helps to limit the degradation of collagen fibres while also preventing indications of aging to keep skin appearing young and natural. This face wash contains nutritious plant oils that assist in repairing and hydrating the skin. It’s a vegan and cruelty-free solution that’s 100 percent natural, certified organic, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and vegan. It’s free of synthetic fragrances, preservatives, and colors.
Suitable for: Normal to dry skin
Key Ingredients: Marula, saffron, Ylang-ylang, lavender
Price: INR 700 for 100 ml
- 100% vegan and organic
- Free from harsh chemicals
- Deeply hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- Removes debris, dead skin cells, filth, and excess oil
- Cleanse stripping the skin of its natural moisture
- Maintains skin’s softness, suppleness, and radiance
- Nourishes and replenishes dull skin
- It may not be suitable for very sensitive skin
8. Vilvah Honey Fix Face Cleanser
Vilvah honey fix face cleanser is another effective acne-fighting face wash and the best organic face wash for oily skin in India. This oil-free solution contains a whopping 8% honey, a naturally occurring source of glycolic acid. The star component, raw forest honey, is high in antioxidants and has antibacterial effects, and it’s fantastic for treating and preventing acne. This organic face wash has mild exfoliating, pore-shrinking, and complexion-brightening characteristics and is supplemented with power-packed extracts from papaya, blackberry, orange peel, and Gotukola.
Suitable for: Oily and acne-prone skin
Key Ingredients: Raw forest Honey, Witch hazel, Papaya Extract, and Aloe Vera
Price: INR 440 for 100 ml
- No sulfates, no parabens, no silicones, and no other harsh chemicals
- Has natural and plant-based ingredients
- Works on acne like magic
- Maintains a healthy level of moisture in the skin
- Promotes a natural glow
- Leaves glowing skin
- Forms a medium lathers
- It has a soothing scent
- Not for very dry skin people
9. Oriental Botanics Activated Charcoal Bright Glow Face Wash
Oriental Botanics activated charcoal face wash is suitable for both men and women and the best organic face wash for combination skin. It’s a mild cleanser with cooling foam that cleans and refreshes your skin’s unclean pores without drying it out. It unclogs pores and removes pollutants while refining and soothing the complexion by removing dead skin. The charcoal face cleanser can help with five issues produced by city grime: greasy skin, surface filth, a sticky feeling, plugged pores, and dullness.
Suitable for: Combination skin
Key Ingredients: Glycerin, Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder, Tea Tree Oil, Licorice Extract, Mulberry Extract.
Price: INR 312 for 200 ml
- No Parabens, Sulphates, SLS, or Harmful Chemicals
- Loaded with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, B3, and Pro-Vitamin B5
- Deep cleansing properties
- Tea Tree Oil is used to cure pimples and blackheads
- Natural charcoal pulls out and removes impurities
- Make brighten and radiant skin
- Delivers a smooth and healthy complexion
- Not very effective in controlling oil secretion
10. Organic Harvest Skin Illuminate Vitamin C Face Wash
Organic Harvest is the first Indian company to offer a complete line of organic skin, body, and hair care products free of harsh chemicals. Organic Harvest Vitamin C Face Cleanser infused with acai berry, and daisy flower cleans your skin without removing the top layer. It helps to unclog pores and exfoliate the top layer of skin cells.
It contains vitamin C, which helps with dullness, roughness, fine wrinkles, and uneven complexion. The face wash has gentle formulas that effectively clean the skin. This facial cleanser brightens and illuminates the skin with the power of vitamin C like Mamaearth illumination vitamin c face wash.
Suitable for: All skin types
Key Ingredients: Acai Berry & Daisy Flower
Price: INR 245 for 100 gm
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- It gives a squeaky clean and refreshing feeling
- Maintains Skin Hydration
- Brightens the skin
- Cleanses thoroughly
- It doesn’t make the skin very dry
- Lathers well
- It has a good light smell
11. KHADI NATURAL Neem and Teatree Herbal Face Wash
Khadi Herbal Neem & Teatree Face Wash is loaded with neem and tea tree benefits. Tea tree is recognized for its lightning properties, whereas neem is known for its antiseptic capabilities. It’s made with the fresh-rich lather that’s devoid of harsh chemicals like SLS and paraben to smooth out skin, minimize pore size, and help remove impurities. Antioxidant botanical ingredients aid in the protection of the skin from damaging free radicals. It gently washes all skin types, leaving them soft and velvety.
Suitable for: Acne-prone skin
Key Ingredients: Neem, Tea tree Oil Base, Tulsi (Basil), Wheatgerm Oil
Price: INR 275 for 210 ml
- SLS and Parabens free
- Good sturdy packaging
- An herbal product
- Not much product is needed
- Removes impurities
- Removes excess oil leaving skin feeling fresh
- Prevents pimples
- Not suitable for people with dry skin
- It does not work on active pimples and scars
That concludes our discussion of the best organic face wash in India. I am made a list of the best chemical-free face washes for all skin types. I hope you can find the best paraben, SLS, and chemical-free face wash for your skin type among these options.
Hopefully, you enjoyed and found this information helpful.
What is your favorite face wash? Please let us know what you think in the comments section.