Everybody needs a foundation that offering full coverage and concealing uneven skin tone while giving the appearance you’re not wearing makeup by any means. Too faced creates an undetectable foundation with beautifully natural coverage.
Pick the face foundation cosmetic that’s right for you and best for your skin tone. New Too faced born this way foundation offers shades for all skin tone as available in a wide shade range for a flawless color match.
Born this way contains natural ingredients. So, it is infused with a combination of Coconut Water, Alpine Rose, and Hyaluronic acid.
Coconut water helps to maintain the skin’s moisture levels naturally without over-hydrating. Alpine rose supports to brighten the skin’s appearance and promote elasticity. Hyaluronic acid gives skin-balancing hydration for a smoother, more youthful appearance.
Price: $40.00, 30 mL/1.0 Fl. Oz.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Rhododendron ferrugineum Extract, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isododecane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum/Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Ingredients callouts: Free of parabens. Also cruelty-free and gluten-free.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
What it is:
An oil-free undetectable Medium-to-Full Coverage Foundation
Too faced born this way foundation claims:
It was inspired by “I woke up like this” perfection for the perfect naturally flawless finish.
What it does:
This foundation stunningly diffuses the line between makeup and skin. It creates coverage so undetectable, they’ll think you were Born This Way.
What Else You Need to Know:
It is available in 35 shades, so people can have flawless look. Its hydrating formula assigns “I woke up like this” skin. Its long-wearing and non-comedogenic formula is also photo-friendly and won’t cause flashbacks.
My write-up on Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
I have been trying so many foundations like Estee Lauder, Sephora, and just having so many issues with the way they wind up looking on my skin. Too faced is a medium to full coverage foundation, yet it doesn’t end up looking powdery or sticking to pores or dry skin.
The shade of this foundation is perfect, and the completion is so normal looking. I have the shade “Vanilla” – for very light skin with neutral complexions which is an ideal match for me.
This weightless foundation is very build-able and it is oil-free. The finish is semi-matte and very easy to apply. It does oxidize a bit so keeps your skin hydrated.
It doesn’t make face look cakey, it looks natural. The best primer goes with born this way foundation for me is elf primer before putting it on. However, I incline that I don’t need to put any more cosmetics products all over.
For coverage so undetectable, you can’t see the makeup and imperfections – all that’s left is naturally youthful skin that appears as though you were Born This Way. It’s too good for oily skin and as well as dry skin.
Combination skin gets oily in the T-zone, and I tried this light foundation with a mattifying primer in my T-zone as well as Laura Mercier setting powder in that area to prevent an oil slick.
Too faced known for their signature girly, pretty packaging. This foundation comes with a pump dispenser in a frosted glass bottle. The bottle looks very cute with the gold details, written overall, and at the cap. The small cute pack of this foundation is travel friendly.
Texture/Consistency: It is a creamy liquid. Not runny, but it not overly thick either. It packs a huge amount of pigment.
Fragrance: This foundation does not have any heavy bothersome scent.
You can build-up your coverage from sheer to a medium by applying the 2nd or 3rd layer but it’s not going to give you full coverage as it doesn’t conceal blemishes, marks, or spots completely.
I don’t like applying layers and layers of foundation to get full coverage cause the result I was going to have been the cakey face which I don’t like but to my amazed, even after three layers, it doesn’t get cakey.
In my opinion, it’s a perfect daily wear foundation being weightless and minimizes pores. It doesn’t break me out or obstruct my pores.
It feels so light on my face and doesn’t sink into my pores. Also after just a few days of using it, my skin felt softer. And it gives you a youthful and radiant glow to your skin.
The foundation applies well with a brush or a beauty blender. It’s pretty long-lasting. The shade matches pretty well with my natural skin tone. There are also numerous shades to browse.
It’s entirely buildable and feels overly lightweight on the skin. I like to blend it with my BB cream for some additional dampness, and it leaves my skin looking dewy and even.
How it works:
It works on the skin imperfections and even out the skin. For coverage so undetectable, you can’t see the makeup or uneven tone-just a natural-looking, luminous, flawless complexion.
How to use:
The foundation has a thin consistency. So Apply with fingertips, sponge, or brushes. I prefer to apply it either with my beauty blender or kabuki brush.
I simply need to squeeze out a pea-sized amount on the brush. If you need sheer coverage and I started to buff and mix it one small step at a time. It mixes like fantasy and applied smoothly on the skin.
Use Translucent Loose setting powder for soft matte and oil-free look.
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Swatches
- Swan – Very Fair with Neutral Undertones
- Snow – Very Fair with Neutral to Rosy Undertones
- Almond – Fair with Golden Undertones
- Porcelain– Fair with Neutral Undertones
- Vanilla – Very Light with Neutral Undertones
- Nude – Very Light with Rosy Undertones
- Golden Beige – Light with Golden Undertones
- Light Beige – Light skin with Neutral Undertones
- Natural Beige – Light Medium with Neutral Undertones
- Warm Beige – Medium skin with Neutral Undertones
- Sand – Medium with Golden Undertones
- Warm sand – Tan with Golden Undertones
- Honey – Tan with Neutral Undertones
- Caramel – Rich Tan with Neutral Undertones
- Maple – Deep with Neutral Undertones
- Chestnut – Deep with Neutral to Golden Undertones
- Mocha – Rich Tan with Rosy Undertones
- Mahogany – Very Deep with Golden Undertones
- Cocoa – Deepest with Neutral Undertones
- Sable – Rich with Rosy Undertones
Benefits of Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- It is medium to full coverage and gives the skin a very natural matte finish. What I love so much about it is that it is long-wearing but extremely lightweight. So, you could buildup fuller coverage without the cake face.
- The hyaluronic acid plumps up the skin just enough to smooth fine lines and conceal pimples.
- Too faced born this way foundation leaves such a great finish and just helps makeup look amazing, giving a smooth look.
- It was a bit heavy compared to the other foundations I’ve used, and I had to reapply throughout the day. Other than that it covered my blemishes and made a natural, youthful look.
- Weightless foundation but still gives you a decent amount of coverage from one pump and leaving a slightly dewy finish.
- Born This Way Natural Finish Foundation is flawless on any skin type, and your shade is sure to be found.
- This foundation is enriched with ingredients like coconut water, hyaluronic acid and alpine rose which helps to make my skin moisturized and locks the moisture preventing from drying and doesn’t leave patches.
- Non-comedogenic, won’t clog pores
- Medium-to-full, undetectable coverage
- Hydrating and Longwearing
- Enhance the flawless natural look
- Good staying power
- Unscented and easy to blend
- Blocks cracks from occurring
- No SPF
- It does oxidize slightly on the skin, so it might look slightly darker skin than the shade.
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation assimilates effectively in the skin without leaving flakes on the skin. This easily blendable foundation is non-greasy and provides natural looks to our face with a great amount of coverage as we were born this way. It has a medium coverage when a single layer is applied but is buildable with full coverage.
Would I recommend and repurchase Too Faced Born This Way Foundation?
Yes, I will.
Hope you found this article helpful. Did you use this foundation? Comment and Share your experience with bebeautifulgirls.
You may also like
- The fact of Jeffree star MAGIC STAR Concealer-Review & Swatches
- Just herbs 16 mini Lipstick Sampler Kit Review and Swatches
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review-should you buy it or not?
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balms Swatches
- Burt’s Bees Pink Blossom Tinted Lip Balm Review
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm-Red Dahlia Review
- Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum Review
- Oribe Gold lust Dry Shampoo Review