Hi everyone, I hope you all do well and in the best of your health. Daily care is your ultimate secret to damage-free hair. Thick, voluminous locks contribute to satisfying a woman’s sense of self-care. From my experience, I know that little daily things like a nasty diet, heat damage, improper towel drying, and over-washing are causing hair damage.
Are you concerned about hair and scalp issues? Redken offers a range of shampoo in order that you’ll discover the shampoo that meets your center haircare concern. Hair cleanser is arguably your most vital hair care product and therefore the establishment for nice hair.
It is important to pick the correct shampoo for yourself. There are various hair-related problems like hair thinning, hair loss, and dandruff. If we use the incorrect shampoo, our hair and scalp’s condition may worsen.
If you’re unsure about choosing Redken shampoos, then stop worried about it. Here is the solution for you.
1. Redken High Rise Volume Shampoo
Redken’s High Rise Volume Lifting Shampoo is the perfect cleanser to make weightless volume. This volumizing shampoo creates lift and body. It eliminates impurities and builds up in hair while enhancing the hair body. This Full Lightweight volumizing shampoo lightly cleanses with gentle scalp care, giving hair a volume-boost. It cleanses hair while adding lift & body.
Hair type: Fine or flat
Contains: A volume-boosting blend of filloxane and silicone polymers
Added volume and softness to very fine thin hair.
- Leaves hair with a soft, shiny finish
- Gently cleanses
- Leaves hair manageable
- Adds lift and volume
- Lightweight formula
- Lifts hair at the root
- Contains SLS
2. Redken Color Extend Shampoo
Gentle cleansing with color extends shampoo that protects color-treated hair. The advanced color-protection formula leaves hair manageable and glossy. This professional Redken shampoo offers even stronger protection to increase the lifetime of hair color. It helps to protect hair color from fading.
It gives mirror-like shine with vibrant and radiant hair color look. Redken’s Color Extend haircare system promotes long-lasting hair color. It’s a fade resist complex that protects your color and retention with micro-net and UV filters to lock in color and lockout color-fade aggressors.
Hair Type: Color-Treated Hair
Contains: Salicylic acid
Maximizes hair color vibrancy and adds luminous shine.
- Protect against color fading
- Prevents fade & adds shine
- Gently cleanses and strengthens hair
- Secures color vibrancy
- Helps shield, stabilize and secure color intensity
- Leaves color-treated hair smooth and radiant
- Not sulfate free
Also check: Seven minerals organic Aloe Vera Gel Review
3. Redken All Soft Shampoo
All Soft Argan Oil Shampoo provides 15x more conditioning when used with the entire All Soft haircare system. Redken All Soft Shampoo is enriched with nourishing ingredients like Argan Oil. The moisturizing formula features to soften and moisturize hair from root to tip. Hair softening shampoo with argan oil, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they have.
Hair type: Dry/Brittle Hair
Contains: Argan oil for nourishment
Feature: Paraben free
Moisturizing shampoo for dry hair leaves hair soft and shiny.
- Gently cleanses
- Provides moisture and shine
- Add texturizing structure
- Leaves hair silky soft
- Increased suppleness and shine
- Maintain the hair’s essential moisture balance
- May cause hair loss
- Contains sulfate
4. Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo
It is an anti-dandruff shampoo. This specialized dandruff shampoo fights and control dandruff. Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo that provides scalp relief from a dry, itchy scalp. This Redken shampoo with a hydro zone system formulated with glycerin to hydrate the scalp. Lavender extract soothes and clarifies hair and scalp. The dry/wet formula contains pyrithione zinc to help eliminate scalp irritation, itching, redness, flaking and scaling.
Hair type: Dandruff
Contains: Active pyrithione zinc
Feature: Dermatologist-tested for safety
Combats dandruff and its symptoms, Leaves scalp clarified and relieved.
- Cleanses hair, soothes the scalp
- Gently cleanses hair and soothes the scalp
- Leaves hair with a soft finish
- Improves Hair Health
- Cleans Thoroughly
- Doesn’t Lather Well
- Maybe sometimes dries out hair
Also check: Oribe Gold lust Dry Shampoo Review
5. Redken Extreme Shampoo
Extreme Shampoo is the solution to not just repair, but also strengthen your hair while preventing future damage. It repairs split ends and reduces breakage. Also, this shampoo restores shine for all types of distressed hair. Redken’s RCT Protein Complex formula delivers strength and nourishment to all three levels of the hair. It restores distressed, brittle hair. It contains Ceramide that strengthens the hair fiber to prevent breakage.
It has 5 in 1 damage protection power against:
- Chemical damage
- Heat damage from hot hairstyling tools
- Mechanical damage
- Surface damage
- Hair breakage
Hair type: Dull and Damaged hair
Contains: Extra Protein for stronger hair, Ceramide.
Infused with protein to restore strength and reduction in damage with the full system.
- Restores distressed and brittle hair
- Cleanses and strengthens the scalp
- Protects hair’s natural shine
- Fortifies and smooths the cuticle
- Manage and treat damaged hair well
- No such decent smell
6. Redken Color Extend Blondage Purple Shampoo
Color Extend Blondage Shampoo is a color-depositing purple shampoo. So it works great for blonde hair, blonde color-treated hair & highlighted hair. This Redken shampoo has ultra violet pigment and Triple Acid Protein complex.
The ultraviolet pigments help to preserve blonde hair color between appointments by keeping undertones at bay. It leaves blonde hair color cool and bright. Redken’s Color Extend Blondage Haircare system gives instantly strengthen and tone blonde hair in one step.
Hair type: Blonde, Highlighted Hair
Contains: citric acid
Features: Pure Violet (purple) Pigment to eliminate brassiness
Neutralizes brass in blonde hair and Keeps blonde color cool and bright.
- Increase hair elasticity to ensure strong hair
- Repairs hair from the core
- Color protecting shampoo
- Citric acid to strengthen the scalp
- It contains sulfate so may be harsh on the scalp
Also Check: DIY Face Moisturizer – Easy to Make at Home
7. Redken Color Extend Graydiant Shampoo
This Redken Shampoo brightens and nourishes gray, silver, light blonde hair & light blonde color-treated hair. It formulated with violet pigments that transform gray, silver, and light blonde hair for strands that are stronger with increased softness, radiance, and shine. This Anti-yellow purple shampoo tones brass on gray and silver hair and also neutralizes yellow undertones and nourishes to rebalance texture and manageability.
Hair type: Gray and Silver Hair
Contains: Amino Acid
Anti-yellow shampoo for gray/silver hair and Dual-action formula to tone and strengthen.
- Smooths rough, wiry texture
- Enhances shine
- Strengthens and softens hair
- Neutralize yellow color
- Tones hair to remove the brass
- Not sulfate free
8. Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo
Frizz Dismiss collection is a collection of hair care products and treatments that provides humidity protection and smoothing benefits for all types of frizzy hair. Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo is an anti-frizz shampoo with a gentle formula. It reduces frizz, increases smoothness, and enhances shine.
Gentle Sulfate and Sodium Chloride-free formula cleanses hair and tames frizz. Redken’s Frizz Dismiss Haircare Collection fight frizzy hair and create a smooth, sleek style. This Redken shampoo features nourishing formulas that are enriched with sustainably-sourced babassu oil to provide deep hydration for hair.
Hair type: Frizzy Hair
Contains: sustainably-sourced babassu oil
Features: Free from sulfate and sodium chloride
Frizz protection without the weight and All day humidity protection.
- Smooths hair and controls frizz
- Gently cleanses while fighting frizz
- Provides smoothness and shine
- Enhances healthy and smooth hair
- Sulfate-free shampoo
- Smells not good
- Maybe hair becomes dry
Redken shampoo price:
- Around $6.60 for 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
- Around $20.50 for 10.1 fl oz (300 ml)
- Around $40.00 for 33.8 fl oz (1000 ml)
Now, You can choose any of the Redken shampoos that satisfy the need of your hair and scalp. Keeping up strong, nourished hair is important to creating any style or hair color that looks its best.
Hope you found this article helpful. Please do comment on your thoughts and experience. If you have any suggestions or any queries then ask in the comment box.
- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo Review
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balms Swatches
- Nature Republic Soothing Moisture Aloe Vera Gel Review
- How to Make Rose water at Home using Dried and Fresh Roses
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Review
- Pantene Pro-V Blends Rose Water Shampoo Review
- Younique Moodstruck Esteem Lash Serum Review
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Review -for dry and sensitive skin