Aloe Vera is one of nature’s most prominent healing gifts. So, today I am going to review pure and natural Seven Minerals Aloe Vera Gel. It extracted fresh and pure juice from an entire Aloe plant into a bottle.
Normally, Aloe vera gel is slippery and difficult to use, and thus naturally, we tend to attempt bottled gels. In any case, some are excessively watery or residue forming. It doesn’t feel regular, isn’t that right?
Many people agree, if they might notice a simple to-apply natural aloe gel, they’d, at last, have the Aloe vera expertise they were attempting to discover.
We could not comprehend why it was exhausting to search out natural products that did not contain junk and toxins. Therefore let’s discuss Seven Minerals Aloe Vera Gel, whether it is pure or not?
Seven minerals organic Aloe Vera Gel Review
This gel is a natural and organic gel that will soothe irritated skin. You will notice the difference in skin after using this pure aloe vera gel. It helps to repair my skin daily. Also, it doesn’t make my oily skin greasy or sticky.
For getting healthy skin, you can include it in your daily Skin Care routine as it is suitable for all skin types oily, dry, combination, or normal skin. Also, I work well to prevent acne-prone skin and Sun Skin Care.
This organic aloe vera gel is much better than that other gel consistency aloe Vera. This one is 100 percent pure aloe vera gel from the freshly cut real aloe plant, so it is a watery consistency.
This aloe vera gel is not packed with synthetic ingredients. It is made with a natural thickener (seaweed extract) instead of a carbomer or xanthan. So it retains rapidly with no tacky buildup, leaving your skin soft and silky.
On account of their unique cold-pressed formula and 100% natural thickener gel, it’s not difficult to apply and not tacky or watery. Additionally, It is produced using real juice, not powder.
$19.95, 12 fl oz (355 ml)
- Aloe vera gel is purely organic
- Contains no xanthan
- Absorbs rapidly with no sticky residue
Last update on 2023-05-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Seven minerals aloe vera gel ingredients
Certified Organic Aloe Vera (99%), Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Citric acid (to stabilize pH), Seaweed extract (natural thickener), Potassium sorbate (to prevent mold). Does NOT contain CARRAGEENAN.
What Seven minerals aloe Vera gel Claims:
Tested and Endorsed by Trusted 3rd Parties: Our Aloe Vera Gel has been tested and scrutinized by respected 3rd parties (Cosmetic Analysis and oko-test). Both awarded our Aloe gel with their highest possible quality score.
Highest Quality: Aloe is grown, harvested & tested in IASC certified facility, and meticulously analyzed & tested for quality and purity by internal Microbiology and HPLC lab.
Organically planted Aloe, stored and bottled in southern texas.
- No Xanthan or Carbomer
- No added water
- No synthetic thickener
My write-up on Seven minerals organic Aloe Vera Gel
I tested Seven minerals organic Aloe Vera Gel for a couple of days. I used it as a body lotion after Sunscreen, and aftershave, and edited it to my hair conditioner. I believe it’s a great product, and it is not difficult to apply.
I usually keep a distance from Aloe Vera because it’s typically sticky and leaves my skin feeling tight and dry. I came across Seven Minerals and wanted to use it. It doesn’t make my skin dry or damp. It’s made straight from the juice, and what a difference.
I used it on my hair, and it feels soft, silky, and cleansed from build-up. It is a formula for decreasing dandruff, helps to tame frizzy hair, and makes hair strong. It provides smooth hair as it best conditioner ever.
It is by far the best aloe Vera I’ve ever purchased. It has the consistency but not the stickiness of slow straight off the aloe leaf. This stuff gives skin hydration and doesn’t leave a residue on your skin.
This gel is the purest, except you’re utilizing fresh Aloe vera. The smell annoys me slightly; however, being an aloe vera plant user, I understand that the smell is normal since it’s the purest aloe vera gel. It absorbed into the skin well and left it hydrated.
I wear it consistently as a lotion throughout the late spring months, and it leaves a delightful matte completion on my skin. Highly recommend this product, mainly if you don’t wear makeup regularly and need a decent spotless completion on your skin.
The packaging is plastic, but it doesn’t bother me personally. In my opinion, the label has the essential information on it, without it being directly overloaded.
The gel has hardly any odor, only the one that I know from a freshly cut aloe vera leaf – very pleasant. It is a gel that dilutes itself on contact with the skin, i.e. when rubbed. The feeling is very pleasant and cool – great for the eye area.
I bought the gel because of blemished skin and the first signs of age. It gives great care to Dry skin. This product helps keep the inflammation healing for people with rosacea.
Of course, I can’t say anything about the wrinkles yet, but my eye area looks fresher and more vital, probably due to the cooling effect.
My skin imperfections (occasional pimples or blackheads) improved after just one application. After just under a week, my complexion is clear overall. Light dry skin on the legs disappeared immediately, and the complexion is beautifully supple.
I use them two times each day, in the day and before going to bed, and no other care products. The fragrance is neutral; I think that’s a good thing, for me, as it implies that there is less synthetic content in it. I tend to have greasy on the T-zones and otherwise rather dry. I’ve just been utilizing the gel for about two weeks. However, the skin has improved.
Packaging: The gel comes in a nice plastic bottle that is recyclable.
Consistency: It is not too thick but also not too watery. It absorbs fast, and it has absolutely no sticky residue.
Smell: Mild – like real aloe Vera
Texture: clear, slightly thinner gel
Seven Minerals Aloe Vera Gel Benefits
Here are a few advantages that you will discover in Seven minerals’ natural Aloe Vera Gel.
- It has the natural power of aloe vera to soothe itchy skin problems.
- Relieve your burn from the sun, heal your cuts, clear up your blemishes, quiet your shaving burn, and mend scalp irritation and dandruff.
- It is a great everyday treatment for the face, skin, and hair. Regular use calms the skin leaving it delicate and graceful with a healthy glow.
- Everyone is aware that Aloe vera gel relieves burn from the sun. However, that’s not all. This excellent gel rapidly quiets a wide range of issues, as well as bug bites, shaving burns, rashes, cuts, and wounds. Your skin issues can heal quicker and disappear faster.
- Since it’s comprised of natural ingredients, this pure aloe vera gel won’t bother sensitive skin.
- Other Aloe vera gels include Carbomer or Xanthan, which gives a sticky white buildup on your skin. It stimulates the Aloe vera to absorb into your skin rapidly. Thus you’ll never feel awkward and tacky. You’ll even layer makeup on prime.
- It will work to fade scars on the skin from acne and even heal your skin from sunburn.
Pros of Seven minerals organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Improve wrinkles, blemishes, and skin inflammation
- Soothe irritated skin condition, itches, and rashes
- Moisturize and hydrate skin
- Relieve burns, and manage when sun care
- Get relief from a skin disorder and skin condition.
- Promote quick hair growth
- Great as a natural aftershave
- Soften and repair dry, cracked skin
- Condition hair, and decrease frizz and dandruff.
Cons of Seven minerals organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Little expensive
- The bottle doesn’t come with a pump. The cap is a flip-top so that you can press out a limited quantity. But sometimes it will give you more than you want because it’s harder to control.
How to use Seven Minerals Aloe Vera Gel?
- This gel can be applied as a Makeup Remover. Take a cotton ball, pour this gel on it and gently wipe your Mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, etc. If you want to remove the kajal, take a cotton bud and dip in the aloe vera gel and clean it gently. Any waterproof makeup also can be removed with this gel. You don’t need to buy expensive Makeup Removers from the Market.
- Apply to the skin and let it air dry for best outcomes. Use it for better skin and hair. It very well might be added to regular fundamental oils, massage oils, shampoos, hair conditioners, and everyday facial care products.
- Seven minerals aloe vera gel for the face, You can apply this Aloe vera gel directly on your skin. Otherwise, you will mix it into your routine lotions for additional healing power.
- Seven minerals aloe vera gel for hair, you’ll be able to even utilize it to super-charge your shampoo, creating your hair robust, soft, and glossy. It works as a natural hair conditioner, makes hair smooth, and also promotes hair growth quickly.
So if you are looking for a high-quality organic aloe Vera gel that is easy to apply and not sticky, there is no toxic thickener in this aloe vera gel. It helps to get relief from eczema as it doesn’t have a harsh preservative. It does not leave whiteheads on my pores around my nose like the other aloe gel. The best part is after using this, it is so easy to wash off the aloe.
Last update on 2023-05-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API